Thursday, April 26, 2012

Baby Shower Finale

Hopefully you have enjoyed the little peaks into the beautiful So. Cal. shower I was blessed to be a part of a couple weekends back.  I couldn't leave out the adorable invites that she sent out as well!


So if you are for Southern California and you are wondering who this gal is, her company is called Brooke Jones Designs.  If you would like to contact her you can either reply to my post or find her on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Brooke-Jones-Design/199019250112723






She has been doing lots of weddings, but obviously has a lot of talent in all events!  Here's a couple last photos (one of her and I). 


Thanks for following along!


PS...I will be posting a blog about her remodeled bathroom soon as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment