Monday, April 16, 2012

Balboa Island

Last week I didn't get to post because there was too much happening, but I was getting ready to come visit two of my best friends! One of us is finally having our first baby, so I had to come down for the shower. I have prepared a few posts that cover the amazing shower deco/food, the home I stayed at, and the BEACH! This home was one of the many adorable homes on Balboa Island.


The Dutch doors were really common! So many of the homes had outdoor patios in the front of the house. Most homes also have shutters. This home had an adorable seat built in next to the front door.


The house next door had a really cute patio table with a metal top and these super cute rustic garden chairs.


Here is a sneak peak of what's to come in my next posts:



Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment